Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kara's Birthday!!

So I am officialy a blogger! Every one has been telling me how fun this is and how I need to get me and jer one so I am really excited to finally get my butt in gear and make us one! Tuesday was my 21st birthday! Jeremy is such a amazing person, for my birthday he took this really old wooden table that I found in his grandparents barn and totally refinished, sanded, fixed and painted this table for my birthday. It was a great gift and I really loved it, he even took the time to sand the corners to give it that rustic look that I love. The night before I hung out with my family and got some really nice presents from my family and some way cute shoes from my sister Kelsie, they are all such nice people! Then on Tuesday Jeremy took me shopping and got me some really cute clothes at maurices and the Ed Hardy perfume at Buckle ( smells SO good!) Then we went out to a delicious dinner at Hamiltons steak house in Logan ( which was AMAZING!!) and finished the night cuddling on our bean bag watchin movies! It was a great birthday and thank you to everyone who made it be that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment