Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am a BAD mother

So I feel like such a horrible mother, I totally forgot to post a blog about mine and Jeremy's new baby!! We are proud parents of our adorable boy Gunner, he is the cutest yellow lab puppy alive!! We got him almost a month ago when he was 7 weeks old from a guy here in Tremonton. My family and I originally went to look at the puppies for my dad, who has secretively been wanting a puppy but wont admit it, and when we got up there only two puppies were left. They were just so cute Jer and I just had to get the other puppy. He stayed with his brother Cooper at my parents house for a few weeks so he could get the potty training thing down, we just recently took him to his new home which is out on the farm with our cows and chickens. He was really sad at first being a way from Koris new puppy westley and his brother cooper but he is now really liking living on the farm and just learned how to fetch his tennis ball!! Jeremy is sad because Gunner likes me more, when jer throws the tennis ball Gunner will never bring it back to him, he with hunt me down and bring the ball to me. But I hear that its normal for male dogs to like females more and vis versa, so who knows maybe another puppy will be in our future to make things even!!

2 comments:

  1. kara sorry i just got your comment about who did our pictures....kellee smith did them she is out of logan. did you go to hair school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i did go to hair school, It was fun doing hair for a while, then i got sick of it ha...but now i would like to get back into working in a salon. You and Jeremy are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete