Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Food Storage?

Lately Jeremy and I have been talking alot about Food Storage. We know that it is very important and we really need it but its so hard for fairly newlyweds to have the space or money to get everything they need to have a good Food Storage. So we got this wonderfull idea that instead of buying all the stuff for our Food Storage we will produce it! So we recently have purchased 10 baby chicks and 3 baby calves! This is Food Storage right?! It's probably not what President Hinckley ment by food storage but it works for us. Now we get up every morning and bottle feed our calves and then feed them again at night. It's amazing how much closer it has brought me and jer to have this little ( soon to be big) project. The chicks have grown so fast and the baby calves are adorable. I keep asking Jeremy what he wants to name our calves and he keeps telling me that I can't name something that we are gonna eat one day cuz then I will want to keep it as a pet and never kill it. At first I disagreed but I am finding out that I am getting pretty attached to Cupid, Chet and Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment