Thursday, June 18, 2009

One of my million OCD lists

So.. Jeremy likes to make fun of me because I love to make "To do List's". I always have at least 3 0r 4 of them laying around my house and they are all only half way done. I decided to make a this and actually finish it. These are all of the things that I need to do in the next couple of days!
1. Get a Job
2. Exercise morning and night everyday
3. Bleach my teeth
4. Color my hair
5. Set up my hair apppoitment
6. Pay the bills
7. Order my permanent cosmetics stuff
8. Do the dishes
9. Finish the laundry, that has already been a week long project!
10. Finish all of my windows and doors
11. Clean out my garage
12. Study for school
13. Go to a job interview
14. Take at least 2 tests for school this week
15. Go down to weber and sign up for my classes
16. Tell jeremy how much I love him EVERYDAY!
17. Buy some of those really cute crochet headbands
18. Go grocery shopping...which has is own long list
19. Play with our dog
20. Softball game
21. Figure our how to do the grocery coupon shopping

3 comments:

  1. Number 21...I have yet to figure out!!! If you do let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kara its Katie, I do the list thing too, no worries. Whatever keeps you sain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara I am so glad I found your guys blog and I am VERY glad softball is on your list of things to do because really it will cross two things off softball and working out..right? :)

    ReplyDelete